Tempe Auto Glass® can generally repair windshield chips or cracks up to the length of a dollar bill. Thus avoiding windshield replacement. The repair process stops windshield damage from spreading further and leaves the factory seal around the glass intact. In most cases, a repair can be completed in less than 30 minutes and can cost less than a full windshield replacement.
How does it work?
Our certified technicians will:
- Inspect your damage for stability and determine if repair is right for you
- Apply protective drapes on your vehicle to prevent damage
- Vacuum any debris or moisture out of the crack
- Insert a specially designed resin to fill the crack
- Seal the damage and harden the resin with an ultra-violet light
- Remove any excess resin to ensure a flat, flush surface
Many insurance companies cover Auto Glass replacement and repair at 100% coverage with no deductible. A Real Fast Auto Glass® representative will be happy to help you with your questions regarding insurance coverage. Call us at 480-686-9343 for more information.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash and personal checks
We offer Mobile Auto Glass Replacement & Windshield Repair in
Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Deer Valley, El Mirage, Flagstaff, Florence, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Globe, Gold Canyon, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Laveen, Litchfield Park, Maricopa, Mesa, New River, North Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, san tan valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Suprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Tucson